Mastering V-Ray For Architect(Classroom Course)
about this course, Participants learn to use V-Ray in 3dsMax to create Photo realistic and artistic scenes, for example Exterior and Interior Natural and artificial Lighting Modes and finally Rendering techniques.
Learn Vray / V-Ray – Vray is the industry standard for rendering in 3d architectural visualization, It is a render engine, Most important to the arch viz industry are Vray for 3dsMax, and V-Ray for SketchUp.
Vray provides the lighting, materials, cameras, and rendering solutions for a large majority of 3d architectural imagery.
This course consists of
Life Lectures in 3 Weeks
With Minimum total number of hours 30:00 hours
. Usually the time increased to achieve the course Target.
Course Lectures with Arabic Language
For Private and Special Time Courses Contact us
Training Schedule For This Month (Changed Monthly)
|Start Date||No. of Hrs||Days||Time (GMT+2)||Price||Enrolment
|1-7-2017||24 Hours||Sun, Tue, Thursday||06:00 - 09:00 PM|2000 / 1200 LE |Enroll Now
|2-7-2017||24 Hours||Sat, Mon, Wed||06:00 - 09:00 PM|2000 / 1200 LE |Enroll Now
- Linear and Physical Workflow
- Lighting Workflow
- Using and Adjusting the VRay Physical Camera
- In-depth Global Illumination
- Image Sampling
- Advance V-Ray Materials
- Render Elements
Unlike many free tutorials found around the web, these professional courses offer hours and hours of on-demand content.
They are broken up into several different courses, and they take you through the process of working in V-Ray, step by step, They also provide the necessary course files.
Full length pro courses are the way to go if you really want a comprehensive knowledge of the software, If you need to know something more specific, see if one of our free tutorials can help.
after this Course must be a professional in V-Ray Lighting and Materials , finally in Rendering techniques.
Some works of learners
Target Audience by this course
- Architecture students.
- Professional Architects.
- interior designers.
- landscape designers.
- TV graphic designers.
- Visualization studios.
- Basic 3ds Max users who want to be professional and work with VRay.
- professionals interested in enhancing their design skills.
Course Main Outline
- Introduction to Techniques will used in 3ds Max
- Introduction to V-Ray Renderer Engine.
- what’s The V-Ray.
- System requirements
- Unsupported features
- Getting started
- Menu integration
- finally CGWAY ACADEMY Recommendations before Using V-ray
- V-Ray Lighting Basics
- VRayLight (Plane, Sphere, Disc, Mesh and Dome Lights)
- V-Ray Sun and Sky in DayLigh Shots
- V-Ray IES for artificial light
- Cameras With VRay
- Autodesk Physical Camera
- V-Ray PhysicalCamera functionality
- V-Ray Materials
- Introduction to UVW Mapping for Architect by Applications.
- The famous Materials for Architect.
- Slate Material Editor in detail.
- VRayMtl in Many Examples like Plastics, Metals and Glass Materials.
- Diffuse Illustration (color, maps), Reflection, Refraction, Bump and Opacity.
- RayOverrideMtl, VRayLightMtl
- V-Ray Lighting
- IES Light.
- Omni light.
- sphere Light.
- Dome light (HDRI).
- Rectangle light (plan light).
- V-Ray Maps
- Bump and Displacement.
- using Bitmap in opacity.
- V-Ray Maps, Plugins, Scripts.
- Tillable and seamless Textures.
- Color Correct, Mix Maps finally other maps.
- Solidrocks as a VRay Rendering Preset Plugin.
- SigerShaders as a Script for Materials.
- finally Gamma Correction.
- V-Ray Lighting Distribution
- Interior Daylight Shots Lighting.
- Interior Night Shots Lighting.
- Exterior Daylight Shots Lighting.
- Exterior Night Shots Lighting.
- Natural Lighting with HDRI (LBL) Image Based Lighting Techniques.
- VRay Geometries like Proxy, Caliper, and VRayFur.
- Animation for Architect.
- V-Ray Rendering techniques
- VRay Render elements.
- VRay Distributed rendering.
- Rendering still shots.
- Rendering Animation.
- Post-Production and Color Correction
- Finalization the Shots
3ds Max Essentials course or equivalent.
Architecture or interior background is recommended .
Basic knowledge and skills about using computers .
Course Grading System
Attendance 40% ,Tasks 50%, Project 50%
finally To pass the course and receive a Certificate you should:
Attend at least 70% of course hours.
Score more than 75% as a total score.
- CGWAY ACADEMY certificate
Web Resources, Help, Software
V-Ray for 3ds Max Help